103 focused on:
• Packaging bug release 5.0.1
• Adding new play list features for 5.1, of note is our markers feature
• Fedora 4 research for Avalon 6.0 release.
103’s demo is our new marker feature:
• Markers allow users to add descriptions of moments in time to music tracks and videos within a playlist.
• Key use cases are for finding specific solos or scenes in streaming media.
• Markers can be edited and deleted by users.
The demo for sprint 104 introduces Markers, a new piece of functionality that allows specific time points to be referenced from within Playlists. Also shown in this video is a demonstration of the ability in Avalon 5.1 to import playlists from Variations, as well as a preliminary architecture diagram for running Avalon in the cloud.
Avalon Sprint Demo #115: "Second Scrubber" feature give users an extra view of structural metadata on the track level of an item. "Avalon Wipeout" is a backend script for wiping out data on the server side for developers who need to reset repositories for testing.